Speaker: Joseph Merrill, MPH, MD
Drug Therapy for Addiction in Primary Care
Content presented in this module is described in the learning objectives below. Teaching methods include a lecture and printable handout.
You may register for the entire course or for single modules.
To receive contact hour credit:
- View the lecture
- Study the handouts
- Submit a short post-test (exam)
- Submit an evaluation
After submitting the post-test and evaluation, you will be able to print a certificate
After completing this module, you will be better able to:
- Discuss addition as a chronic medical disorder.
- Identify current pharmacotherapy for tobacco, alcohol and opioid addiction treatment.
- Discuss the role of the primary care physicians in treating addiction.
1.2 contact hours will be awarded.
- Continuing Nursing Education at the University of Washington School of Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education
by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing,
Provider #07218 for 1.2 contact hours.
Estimated time to complete course: 1.2 hr
You will have one year from date of registration to complete this course.