(Do not use to send U.S. mail.)
4333 Brooklyn Ave NE (UWCNE is on the 1st floor)
Seattle, WA 98105
Continuing Nursing Education
Box 359557, Seattle, WA 98195-9557
206-543-1047 · email@example.com
Getting to UW Tower
Directions, biking, parking and accessibility: https://facilities.uw.edu/uwtower/getting-here
UW Tower Parking Details
- UW PARKING PERMIT: If you have a UW parking permit, it can be used in the UW Tower garage (W45). Entrance is on 12th Ave NE in the middle of the block between NE45th and NE43rd Streets. There is no parking attendant but the garage is patrolled. Follow signs to the west garage. (The east garage is pay-by-space parking only.) After parking, take the passageway on 2W to the 3rd floor of the East Garage (3E). A skybridge over 12th Ave NE will take you to the UW Tower.
- NEARBY LOT: A relatively inexpensive lot is on 12th Ave NE just north of NE 45th Street on the west side of the street.
- STREET PARKING: Metered street parking is available and varies 2 to 4 hours around the UW Tower. Be sure to watch for 4-6 p.m. NO PARKING signs.
- UW TOWER GARAGE: Pay-by-space parking. The machine can be confusing. Please follow these steps.
- Key in parking space number.
- Choose "15 minute increments."
- Enter payment information.
- Add the time you plan to spend at UW Tower.
Getting to a Meeting Room in UW Tower
- Sign in at the security desk.
- For meeting/class on the 22nd floor or 4th floor Auditorium, take the elevators up without an escort.
- For meeting/class on the 1st floor, someone from UWCNE has to meet you in the lobby. Security will call UWCNE for you at 206-543-1047.