ANNUAL NURSE EDUCATORS CONFERENCE 2016
For educators, preceptors, mentors and all other interested healthcare professionals in academic, staff development, clinical education, management and community-based settings.
This conference is a forum for healthcare educators to share innovative and practical strategies for use in academic and clinical settings. Whether you are an experienced or novice educator, you will come away with interactive tools and creative techniques to add to your professional skill set. Conference methods include lecture, discussion, interactive participation and small group work.
- Mentoring...Use the Force That’s in You!
- Evidence-Based Practice and Mentoring: What’s the Connection?
- The Road to Leadership Is Paved with Mentoring
- Motivational Interviewing: Practical Skills for Successful Mentoring
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Visit the Course Portal
- Visit our Exhibitor Portal to exhibit at this conference
- Call UWCNE: 206-543-1047
- Email UWCNE: email@example.com