Women's Health Drug Therapy 2016
It's not too late to register!
Pre-register by Wednesday, May 4th to secure your spot. Onsite registration will be available.
If you've already registered, we look forward to seeing you.
For women’s health nurse practitioners, family nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, pharmacists and other interested healthcare professionals.
This course is designed as a women’s health pharmacology update at the advanced practice level. Sessions focus on current recommendations and controversies regarding drug therapy for common women’s health issues and include appropriate pharmacotherapeutic principles and recommendations for patient and family education. Teaching methods include lecture, discussion and case analysis.
- Drug Therapy/Interactions in Women
- Coagulation Disorders Throughout a Woman’s Life
- Osteoporosis: Where are We Now?
- Anxiety, Depression and Mood Disorders
- Medical Management of Transgender Youth
- Sexy Topics in STDs
- Women, Aging and Sexuality
For More Information:
- Visit the Course Portal
- Visit our Exhibitor Portal to exhibit at this conference
- Call UWCNE: 206-543-1047
- Email UWCNE: firstname.lastname@example.org