Save the Date!
19th Annual Nursing Ethics Conference
LEARNING AND PRACTICING CLINICAL ETHICS
For nurses, nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurse managers, nurse educators, physicians, counselors, social workers, psychologists, pharmacists, administrators, case managers, chaplains and other interested health and social service professionals.
Do you grapple with challenging, complex patient situations where finding the 'right' thing to do for the patient is difficult to determine? Are you faced with competing demands for limited resources? This conference explores the principles of and frameworks for ethical decision-making. More importantly, you will learn how to put these principals into practice. Strategies and skills needed for addressing ethical dilemmas will be explored through lecture, discussion and case study analysis.
- Language of ethics
- The four box method and more
- Case 1: Hard choices in artificial nutrition and hydration
- Case 2: Outpatient care when there’s not enough
- Case 3: Dialysis and difficult discharges
- How to access an ethics consult and what to expect
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Visit the Course Portal
- Visit our Exhibitor Portal to exhibit at this conference
- Call UWCNE: 206-543-1047
- Email UWCNE: email@example.com