Webinar 2020 | Adult/Geriatric Drug Therapy
This all-day lecture series is designed as an adult and geriatric pharmacology update at the advanced practice level. Sessions focus on current recommendations and controversies regarding drug therapy for common adult and geriatric health issues and include appropriate pharmacotherapeutic principles and recommendations for patient and family education. Teaching methods include lecture, discussion and case analysis.
This annual drug therapy will be completely hosted online via Zoom webinar. Participate remotely from work or home. If you miss a lecture, you can view the recording later and still get credit.
Advanced practice nurse practitioners, especially adult, geriatric and family nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurses, pharmacists and other interested healthcare professionals.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this conference, participants will be better able to:
- Review newly approved medications relevant to older adults.
- Identify three commonly used medications and their indications and side effects in palliative care.
- To appropriately use non-statin cholesterol lowering medications.
- 6.00 Contact hours
- 6.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level
- Seattle Pacific University
- ARNPs United of Washington State
Registering a Group/Employee or Paying by Check?
Fill out this registration form. The registration manager will process your request and notify by email.