Conference 2015 | Advanced Practice in Primary and Acute Care: Saturday PM Session
Pacific Northwest 38th Annual National Conference
Saturday - November 7, 2015
This is the Saturday afternoon workshop session during the Advanced Practice in Primary and Acute Care conference. For registration options and complete conference details, click on the purple arrow button below to go to the conference portal.
PM Workshop Sessions
- PM1: Fundamentals of 12-Lead EKG Interpretation: Recognizing Ischemia, Injury and Infarction
- PM2: Fixing Those Wound Care Woes: Wound Management Strategies for Primary Care Providers (Rx)
- PM3: Musculoskeletal Evaluation of the Sports Athlete Made Easy (Rx)
- PM4: Therapeutic Musculoskeletal Injections - CANCELED
- PM5: Radiologic Interpretation of the Chest and Musculoskeletal System
Rx=pharmacology credit at the advanced practice level
Please Note: PM4 is CANCELED.
- 3.00 Contact hours
- 1.50 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level