Conference 2016 | Advanced Practice in Primary and Acute Care: Sunday Workshop
Seattle, WA US
October 9, 2016
Sunday | October 9, 2016 | 1:00 - 4:15 pm
This is Day 1 of the Advanced Practice in Primary and Acute Care conference. For details and registration, please click the Conference Home button below.
Topics: Workshop Sessions
- W1: Do Nothing, Do Something, Do Surgery: Outpatient Miscarriage Management
- W2: Uterine Blocks, Biopsies and IUDs: What’s a Cervix to Do? (Rx) Session is full.
- W3: Joint Ultrasound and Injection of the Knee and Shoulder Workshop Session is full.
- W4: Fundamentals of Reading the 12-Lead ECG
- W5: Techniques in Medical and Esthetic Dermatology (Rx)
- W6: Abdominal and Pelvic Radiology for Adults and Pregnant Women: What to Order, When and Why?
Rx=Pharmacology credit at the advanced practice level
Washington State Convention Center
705 Pike St
Seattle, WA 98101
- 3.00 Contact hours
- 2.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level