Conference 2015 | Pediatric Drug Therapy
Clinical Pharmacology Series 2015
March 17, 2015
Welcome to the Conference Portal!
- Register for the conference
- Download your handouts
- Complete your conference evaluation
- Print your certificate
Who Should Attend this Conference?
Nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurses, pharmacists and other interested healthcare professionals.
About the Conference:
This annual conference is designed as a pediatric pharmacology update at the advanced practice level. Sessions focus on current recommendations and controversies regarding drug therapy for common pediatric and adolescent health concerns. Teaching methods include lecture, discussion and case study analysis.
Conference Brochure and Forms
Want to Learn More about the Registration/CE Process?
Click here for the Seven Easy Steps for Registering and Earning CE Contact Hours.
Registering a Group or an Employee?
Fill out our Group/Employee Registration Form. The registration manager will process your request and notify by email.
Upon completion of this conference, participants will be better able to:
- Describe clinically relevant pediatric drug-drug interactions.
- Describe pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments for diarrhea in pediatric patients.
- Discuss the current data and recommendations for travel immunizations.
- Explain current trends in the prevention and management of pediatric poisoning.
- Discuss available contraceptive options, efficacy, benefits, side-effects and risks.
- Describe the management of pediatric migraines.
- Describe the common side effects and interactions of cardiovascular medications used in children with heart defects.
- Pediatric pharmacotherapy
- Travel immunizations for peds
- Toxicology update
- Pediatric migraines
- Adolescent contraception
- Medications used in children with heart defects
All topics qualify for pharmacology contact hours at the advanced practice level
|Evaluation (Link will open in a new window or tab.)|
|Before you can download your certificate, you must submit the evaluation. (See above.) To access the certificate, click the "Download Certificate" button at the bottom of this page.|
|Day of Event|
|Recharging Stations||Power stations are available in the registration area. Power is not available in the conference rooms.|
Your battery will last longer if you put your device in airplane mode while attending a session.
|WiFi||Free WiFi is limited to public areas of the conference center. Download your handouts to your device before you go to a session.|
|Food and Clothing||Breakfast and lunch: We try to be sensitive to many common dietary restrictions in planning our complimentary food menu. However, if you have special dietary needs, please bring food items that will meet your individual nutritional requirements. For lunch, we generally serve salad and either fish or poultry with a few vegetarian options.|
Temperature in rooms: Temperatures can fluctuate throughout the day. Please dress in layers.
- 7.30 Contact hours
- 7.30 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level