Conference 2015 | Women's Health Drug Therapy
May 7, 2015
Welcome to the Conference Portal!
This is your one-stop shop for our annual conference on women's health. This is the place you will:
- Register for the conference
- See the program schedule
- Download your handouts
- Complete your conference evaluation
- Print your certificate
Who Should Attend This Conference?
Nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals in all settings.
About This Conference:
This annual update is designed as a women's health pharmacology update at the advanced practice level. Sessions focus on current recommendations and controversies in drug therapy for women's health problems. Teaching methods include lecture, discussion and case analysis.
Conference Brochure and Forms
Want to Learn More about the Registration/CE Process?
Click here for the Seven Easy Steps for Registering and Earning CE Contact Hours.
Registering a Group or an Employee?
Fill out our Offline Registration Form. The registration manager will process your request and notify by email.
Upon completion of this conference, participants will be better able to:
- Describe best practices for managing medications in patients who have been diagnosed with anxiety.
- Discuss the pharmacology of urinary tract infection treatments.
- Identify CDC’s recommended therapies for gonorrhea, chlamydia, and mycoplasma genitalia.
- Discuss the risks, benefits and use of anti-obesity medications.
- Discuss and review the evidence of new medications, supplements, diets, and health related products directly marketed to patients or frequently discussed in popular media and social forums.
- Discuss therapeutic approaches to treating vulvodynia.
- Compare and contrast older and newer hormone therapies.
- Managing anxiety beyond benzodiazepines
- Manage and treat recurrent urinary tract infections
- The latest CDC sexually transmitted infection treatment guidelines
- Discussing new medications frequently marketed to patients
- Weight management
- Vulvodynia treatment and therapies
- Hormone therapies
All topics qualify for pharmacology contact hours at the advanced practice level.
|Conference Materials and Information|
Handouts will be available April 30, 2015.
|Evaluation (Link will open in a new window or tab.)|
|Before you can download your certificate, you must submit the evaluation. (See above.) To access the certificate, click the "Download Certificate" button at the bottom of this page.|
|Day of Event|
|Recharging Stations||Power stations are available in the registration area. Power is not available in the conference rooms.|
Your battery will last longer if you put your device in airplane mode while attending a session.
|WiFi||Free WiFi is limited to public areas of the conference center. Download your handouts to your device before you go to a session.|
|Food and Clothing||Breakfast and lunch: We try to be sensitive to many common dietary restrictions in planning our complimentary food menu. However, if you have special dietary needs, please bring food items that will meet your individual nutritional requirements. For lunch, we generally serve salad and either fish or poultry with a few vegetarian options.|
Temperature in rooms: Temperatures can fluctuate throughout the day. Please dress in layers.
- 7.30 Contact hours
- 7.30 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level