Conference 2017 | Annual Nurse Educators Conference
Tuesday | May 2, 2017
Conference Quick Links:
- Register for the conference
- View the program schedule
- Download your handouts
- Complete your conference evaluation
- Print your certificate
Who Should Attend This Conference?
Educators, administrators, preceptors, staff development educators, clinical nurse specialists, nurse managers, staff nurses, and healthcare providers in all clinical and academic settings.
About This Conference:
This conference is a forum for healthcare educators to share innovative and practical educational strategies for academic and clinical settings. Whether you are an experienced or novice educator, you will come away with tools and creative techniques to add to your professional skill set. Conference methods include lecture, discussion, case studies and interactive participation.
- Interrelate how cultivating professional relationships built on trust, communication and boundaries can create a healthy learning environment in the classroom and clinical settings.
- Apply creative strategies to assist educators (academic or clinical) to be effective in meeting learning outcomes.
- Present a framework for promoting self-awareness and communication skills for effective conflict management.
- Describe the key roles power play at workplaces.
- Identify at least 3 instructional strategies, tools, resources or technologies that can be applied to a clinical and/or academic educational setting to achieve the flipped classroom approach.
- Beyond Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: The New Era of Competence in Nursing Education
- Surviving and Thriving with Your Multi-Generational Workforce and Team
- Part 1: Foundational Conflict Management Skills—Self Awareness and Communication Techniques
- Part 2: Negotiating Workplace Power Differentials—Speaking Up Skills
- Flipping the Classroom: A Paradigm Shift in Nursing Education
- Reigniting Your Passion
Want to Learn More about the Registration/CE Process?
Click here for the Seven Easy Steps for Registering and Earning CE Contact Hours.
Registering a Group or an Employee?
Fill out our Group/Employee Registration Form. The registration manager will process your request and notify by email.
(Internet Explorer does not work with our website. If your work computer has IE, please access our website from your phone, tablet or laptop at home.)
|Conference Materials and Information|
|Evaluation (Link will open in a new window or tab.)|
|Before you can download your certificate, you must submit the evaluation for each day you attended. (See above.) To access the certificate, click the day you attended, then click the continue button and choose "Certificate Complete". You must be logged in to see the Continue button.|
- 7.30 Contact hours