Conference 2018 | Annual Nurse Educators Conference
Thursday | May 3, 2018
- Register for this conference
- View the program schedule/sessions
- View or print the online brochure
- Download your handouts
- Complete your evaluation
- Print your certificate
Educators, administrators, preceptors, staff development educators, clinical nurse specialists, nurse managers, staff nurses, and healthcare providers in all clinical and academic settings involved with the education of nurses.
This conference is a forum for healthcare educators to share innovative and practical educational ideas for use in academic and clinical settings. Whether you are an experienced or novice educator, you will come away with strategies and solutions to expand and improve your professional practice. Conference methods include lecture, discussion, case studies and interactive participation.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be better able to:
- Correlate how working together will improve patient outcomes.
- Review the recent history and current requirements for Continuing Competency for nursing licensure in WA State.
- Identify at least one new strategy/solution that s/he can use to address a challenge faced in his/her workplace.
- Describe the importance and value for transition to practice and nurse residency programs.
UW School of Nursing, Continuing Nursing Education
Overlake Medical Center
Seattle University College of Nursing
Shoreline Community College
Swedish Medical Center
UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical Center
Washington State Nurses Association
- Building a Stronger Nursing Workforce One Nurse Resident at a Time Renee Rassilyer-Bomers
- Code Lavender and Beyond: Building a Resilient and Thriving Nursing Workforce Keri Nasenbeny
- Competency From a State Board Standpoint Mary Sue Gorski
- Giving and Receiving Feedback: Cultivating Trust in Healthcare Stacey Banahan and Ani O'Hara
- Putting the Spotlight on You: Solutions for Challenges Nurse Educators Face Facilitator: Joan Riesland
- Find Your Compass: When Your True North Starts to Head South Cindy Sayre
- You're in a Hurry So Slow Down: Pausing the Healthcare Hamster Wheel Cheri Constantino-Shor
- Internet Explorer User Tips (Firefox, Chrome and Safari are recommended.)
- PDF Help - If your agency prohibits the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Want to Learn More about the Registration/CE Process?
Click here for the Seven Easy Steps for Registering and Earning CE Contact Hours.
Registering a Group or an Employee?
Fill out our Group/Employee Registration Form. The registration manager will process your request and notify by email.
- 7.40 Contact hours