Conference 2019 | Annual Nurse Educators Conference
This conference is a forum for healthcare educators to share innovative and practical educational ideas for use in academic and clinical settings. Whether you are an experienced or novice educator, you will come away with strategies and solutions to expand and improve your professional practice. Conference methods include lecture, discussion, case studies and interactive participation.
Educators, administrators, preceptors, staff development educators, clinical nurse specialists, nurse managers, staff nurses, and healthcare providers in all clinical and academic settings.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this conference, participants will be better able to:
- Define burnout as related to the nursing profession.
- Describe the process for a successful simulation debriefing.
- Review practical simulation and technology in hospital practice settings.
- List the benefits of purposeful reflection in nursing practice.
- Describe two ways to inspire your work as a nurse.
- 7.40 Contact hours
- Overlake Medical Center
- Seattle University College of Nursing
- Shoreline Community College
- Swedish Medical Center
- UW Medicine/Northwest Hospital and Medical Center
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical Center
Registering a Group/Employee or Paying by Check?
Fill out this registration form. The registration manager will process your request and notify by email.