Conference 2016 | Update in Medical-Surgical Nursing: Thursday
14th Annual Conference
Thursday | October 27, 2016
This event is the first day of the two-day conference on Medical-Surgical Nursing. For registration options and complete conference details, click on the purple arrow below to go to the course home.
- Standing in the Wake! Staying Strong
- Sepsis in 2016: A Year for Accountability and Debate
- Involuntary Treatment Act (ITA) 101
- Palliative Care Is Everybody's Business
- Strategies for Managing the Disruptive Behavioral Health Patient
- Parkinson's Disease: An Update for Nurses
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy: When Is It the Best Choice
- Global Pathogens on Our Doorstep!
- 7.10 Contact hours
- 0.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level