Conference 2015 | Update in Medical-Surgical Nursing: Friday
13th Annual Conference
Friday - October 9, 2015
This event is the second day of the two-day conference on Medical-Surgical Nursing. For registration options and complete conference details, click on the purple arrow button below to go to the conference portal.
- Core of Caring: Compassion, Competence and Confidence
- Accessing Powerful Inner Resources for Pain Management
- Vaccinations: Truth and Consequences (Rx)
- Nursing Scope of Practice and Delegation
- GI Tubes: Fast Facts
- Prevent the Spiral: Recognizing Early Warning Signs of the Decompensating Patient
- The Slippery Slope: Differentiating Between Quality Improvement, Evidence-Based Practice and Research Activities
- Achieving Good Glycemic Control: Tools for You and Your Patients
- Effective Communication: Do You Hear What I Hear?
Rx=pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level
- 7.00 Contact hours
- 1.10 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level