Conference 2017 | Midwifery Update
18th Annual Pacific NW Conference
Wednesday | January 25, 2017
Conference Quick Links:
- Register for the conference
- View the program schedule
- Download your handouts
- Complete your conference evaluation
- Print your certificate
Who Should Attend this Conference?
Certfied nurse midwives, licensed midwives, nurses, nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialist and other interested healthcare providers.
About this Conference:
This conference provides an annual update on clinical issues in midwifery care. Join us for a day of lectures, discussions and case study analysis.
- Identify adverse maternal and fetal outcomes related to untreated vitamin D deficiency.
- Describe effective methodology and tools for evaluating perinatal mood and anxiety symptoms as part of midwifery care.
- Discuss epidemiology and the origins of the current Zika virus Epidemic.
- Identifying emerging drugs of abuse and effective supportive care.
- Describe thyroid changes during pregnancy.
- Name primitive neonatal reflexes that help newborns find the breast for breastfeeding.
- Gain awareness of the role of mindfulness in fostering resiliency.
- Breaking News: Vitamin D in Promoting Pregnancy Health and Preventing Complications (Rx)
- Perinatal Psychopharmacology Update (Rx)
- Zika Virus: The Latest Buzz (Rx)
- The New Kids on the Block: Current and Emerging Drugs of Abuse (Rx)
- The Ups and Downs of Thyroid Disorders: An Update on Screening and Management in the Perinatal Period (Rx)
- A New Understanding of Neonatal Adaptation and Breastfeeding Initiation
- Professional Burn Out: Bouncing Back and Growing Stronger
Want to Learn More about the Registration/CE Process?
Click here for the Seven Easy Steps for Registering and Earning CE Contact Hours.
Registering a Group or an Employee?
Fill out our Group/Employee Registration Form. The registration manager will process your request and notify by email.
(Internet Explorer does not work with our website. If your work computer has IE, please access our website from your phone, tablet or laptop at home.)
|Conference Materials and Information|
|Evaluation (Link will open in a new window or tab.)|
|Before you can download your certificate, you must submit the evaluation for each day you attended. (See above.) To access the certificate, click the day you attended, then click the continue button and choose "Certificate Complete". You must be logged in to see the Continue button.|
- 7.30 Contact hours
- 5.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level