Webinar 2020 | Neuropsychotropic Drug Therapy
This all-day lecture series is designed as a neuropsychotropic pharmacology update at the advanced practice level. Sessions focus on current recommendations and controversies regarding drug therapy for common neuropsychiatric health issues and include appropriate pharmacotherapeutic principles and recommendations for patient and family education. Teaching methods include lecture, discussion and case analysis.
This annual drug therapy will be completely hosted online via Zoom webinar. Participate remotely from work or home. If you miss a lecture, you can view the recording later and still get credit.
Advanced practice nurse practitioners, especially psychiatric and family nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurses, pharmacists and other interested healthcare professionals.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this conference, participants will be better able to:
- Identify evidence-based interventions and the role of psychopharmacology in treating PTSD symptoms.
- Attendees are provided an update on old and new LAI’s.
- Describe how to select psychotropic medications for certain types of headache patients with selected psychiatric conditions.
- Gain knowledge about the clinical research data on esketamine.
- 6.00 Contact hours
- 6.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level
- UW Medicine/Harborview Medical Center
- Emily Program
- ARNPs United of Washington State
Registering a Group/Employee or Paying by Check?
Fill out this registration form. The registration manager will process your request and notify by emai