Virtual Classroom 2021 | Neuroscience Nursing Symposium
Get an annual update in new research and guidelines, evidence-based practice and the art of neuroscience nursing practice. Evaluation and management of patients with nervous system disease is a challenge that impacts every healthcare practice. Topics are presented by regional and national experts, and teaching methods include lecture, discussion, and case study analysis.
View each session at your own pace via our virtual classroom. At the end of the conference, fill out an evaluation and print your certificate. You will have access to all lecture videos and handouts for 6 months.
Nurses and other healthcare professionals involved in the care of persons with nervous system dysfunction in a variety of outpatient and inpatient clinical settings.
- Unusual Causes of Stroke Melanie Walker, MD
- Thrombectomy Rene Sanchez-Mejia, MD
- Neuroimaging Michelle Dedeo, DNP, ARNP-CNS, ACCNS-AG, CCRN, CNE, SCRN
- Migraine Management Kate Kennedy, MN, ARNP-BC
- Moral Distress and Resilience Markus Hannan, MD
- Brain Death Abhijit Lele, MD
- 7.00 Contact hours