Conference 2016 | Clinical Pharmacology | Pediatric Drug Therapy
March 15, 2016
Welcome to the Conference Portal!
- Register for the conference
- View the program schedule
- Download your handouts
- Complete your conference evaluation
- Print your certificate
Who Should Attend this Conference?
Nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurses, pharmacists and other interested healthcare professionals
About the Conference
This annual conference is designed as a pediatric pharmacology update at the advanced practice level. Sessions focus on current recommendations and controversies regarding drug therapy for common pediatric and adolescent health concerns. Teaching methods include lecture, discussion and case study analysis.
- Interpret clinical and objective symptoms that differentiate persistent asthma severity levels and appropriate treatment.
- Discuss the management of common abnormalities of hemostasis.
- Describe the benefits of trying to match medications to particular epilepsy syndromes.
- Formulate a differential diagnosis for rashes and bumps in children.
- Discuss the importance of antimicrobial stewardship in the outpatient setting.
- Discuss treatment of pain for children after common surgeries.
- Describe current best practices and empirically-supported new treatments for ADHD.
- What Does It Take to Stay in Control—of Your Asthma, of Course!
- How Much Bleeding Is Too Much? When to Think About Disorders of Hemostasis and What To Do About Them
- Drugs and Genetics: Are We Getting Closer to Personalized Medicine, CBD and Dravet Syndrome
- Rashes and Bumps and Hair – Oh My! An Approach to Common Skin Disorders in Children
- Every Dose Counts! The Why and How of Outpatient Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Approach to the Pediatric Patient with Pain: Assessment and Treatment
- Treatment of ADHD: Best Practices Update
Want to Learn More about the Registration/CE Process?
Click here for the Seven Easy Steps for Registering and Earning CE Contact Hours.
Registering a Group or an Employee?
Fill out our Group/Employee Registration Form. The registration manager will process your request and notify by email.
(Internet Explorer does not work with our website. If your work computer has IE, please access our website from your phone, tablet or laptop at home.)
|Conference Materials and Information|
Session Handouts (Link will open in a new window or tab).
(Link will open in a new window or tab).
|Before you can download your certificate, you must submit the evaluation. (See above.) To access the certificate, click the "Download Certificate" button at the bottom of this page.|
- 7.30 Contact hours
- 7.30 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level