Webinar 2020 | Sexual and Reproductive Health Drug Therapy
IMPORTANT UPDATE: ZOOM WEBINAR
Due to ongoing concerns regarding the COVID-19 virus, this lecture series will only be hosted as an online Zoom webinar. Watch the live webinar remotely from your home or office. Recordings will be made available after the webinar. If you miss one of the lectures, you can watch the recordings later and still get credit. Thank you for your understanding during this significant public health situation. We look forward to seeing you online.
This all day lecture series is designed as a sexual reproductive health pharmacology update at the advanced practice level. Sessions focus on current recommendations and controversies regarding drug therapy for common reproductive health issues and include appropriate pharmacotherapeutic principles and recommendations for patient and family education. Teaching methods include lecture, discussion and case analysis.
Advanced practice nurse practitioners, especially adult, family, and sexual reproductive health nurse practitioners (including women’s health certified), clinical nurse specialists, nurses, pharmacists and other interested healthcare professionals.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this conference, participants will be better able to:
- Understand diagnosis of mood disorders in menopause.
- Identify two means for assessing whether or not hormone dosing is appropriate.
- Understand guideline recommendations for the treatment of asthma, COPD, diabetes, and anticoagulation.
- More objectives coming soon...
- 6.00 Contact hours
- 6.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level
- Community Health Center of Snohomish County
- ARNPs United of Washington State
Registering a Group/Employee or Paying by Check?
Fill out this registration form. The registration manager will process your request and notify by email.