Webinar 2017 | Hot Topics and Best Practice in Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury
Friday, June 9, 2017
9:00 am - 4:30 pm PST
Join us for presentations from leading experts in the field of pediatric head injury. Topics include injury prevention, TBI stabilization, rehabilitation and more! This symposium will be geared toward health science and public health students and professionals. Recordings of the webinar will also be available for twelve months after the event.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Prevention and Public Health | Frederick Rivara, MD, MPH
- Brain Trauma Foundation Guidelines for Acute Care | Monica Vavilala, MD
- Car Seats and Seatbelts | Beth Ebel, MD, MSc, MPH
- Child Abuse | Carole Jenny, MD, MBA
- Rehabilitation Needs, Practice and Outcomes for Child TBI | Molly Fuentes, MD, MHS
- Return to Learn Challenges and Solutions | Sara Chrisman, MD, MPH
- Recommendations for Return to Play | Stan Herring, MD
- Emergency Stabilization for Pediatric TBI | Jamie Shandro, MD, MPH
Public Health professionals and students. Healthcare professionals and students.
Get Contact Hour Credit
For more information, please contact the program coordinator:
Manal Jmaileh at 253-389-4738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is available exclusively at the webinar website. Click the Register button ABOVE to go to the webinar site.
- 6.00 Contact hours