Conference 2016 | Clinical Pharmacology | Women's Health Drug Therapy
May 5, 2016
Welcome to the Conference Portal!
- Register for the conference
- View the program schedule
- Download your handouts
- Complete your conference evaluation
- Print your certificate
Who Should Attend this Conference?
Women’s health nurse practitioners, family nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, pharmacists and other interested healthcare professionals.
About the Conference
This course is designed as a women’s health pharmacology update at the advanced practice level. Sessions focus on current recommendations and controversies regarding drug therapy for common women’s health issues and include appropriate pharmacotherapeutic principles and recommendations for patient and family education. Teaching methods include lecture, discussion and case analysis.
- Describe pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic considerations specific to Women’s Health.
- Review diagnosis and management of disorders of hypercoagulability in women.
- Compare and contrast the different drug mechanisms to treat osteoporosis.
- Construct medical treatment options for transgender youth.
- Recognize new treatment guidelines for STDs.
- Discuss from case studies provided the etiology and treatment for common sexual problems such as low libido, vaginal dryness and dyspareunia.
- Drug Therapy/Interactions in Women
- Coagulation Disorders Throughout a Woman’s Life
- Osteoporosis: Where are We Now?
- Diagnosis and Pharmacologic Management of Peripartum Depression and Anxiety
- Medical Management of Transgender Youth
- Sexy Topics in STDs
- Women, Aging and Sexuality
Want to Learn More about the Registration/CE Process?
Click here for the Seven Easy Steps for Registering and Earning CE Contact Hours.
Registering a Group or an Employee?
Fill out our Group/Employee Registration Form. The registration manager will process your request and notify by email.
(Internet Explorer does not work with our website. If your work computer has IE, please access our website from your phone, tablet or laptop at home.)
|Conference Materials and Information|
Session Handouts (Link will open in a new window or tab).
(Link will open in a new window or tab).
|Before you can download your certificate, you must submit the evaluation. (See above.) To access the certificate, click the "Download Certificate" button at the bottom of this page.|
- 7.30 Contact hours
- 7.30 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level