Lectures 2019 | Women's Health Drug Therapy
Live Lectures or Webinar
This annual drug therapy conference has been redesigned as a lecture series to better suit the needs of busy healthcare professionals. You can come to the UW Tower in Seattle to attend the lectures live, speak with presenters and network with your colleagues—just as you have always done at the conference. But the lecture series format gives you much more flexibility. If you are called away or your schedule changes, you can watch the lecture videos later and still earn a contact hour certificate. OR, you can attend remotely by signing up for the webinar version of this series at checkout.
- Live Lectures: Attend lectures in person at UW Tower (food and drinks are not provided).
- Webinar: Participate remotely from work or home.
If you miss a live lecture, you can watch it later and still get credit.
This all day lecture series is designed as a women’s health pharmacology update at the advanced practice level. Sessions focus on current recommendations and controversies regarding drug therapy for common women’s health issues and include appropriate pharmacotherapeutic principles and recommendations for patient and family education. Teaching methods include lecture, discussion and case analysis.
Advanced practice nurse practitioners, especially women’s health, adult, and family nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurses, pharmacists and other interested healthcare professionals.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this conference, participants will be better able to:
- Compare forms of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) for Opioid Use Disorder (OUD).
- Identify presentations of heart disease in women.
- Discuss medications that can be used to treat dementia.
- Review pharmacologic treatment options for neuropathic pain.
- Discuss appropriate use of older diabetes medications in women.
- Make a clinical diagnosis of OAB.
- 6.00 Contact hours
- 6.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level
- Community Health Center of Snohomish County
- UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical Center
- ARNPs United of Washington State
Registering a Group/Employee or Paying by Check?
Fill out this registration form. The registration manager will process your request and notify by email.