Conference 2015 | Wound Care Update 2015: Friday
Lynnwood, WA US
November 20, 2015
Friday | November 19, 2015
This event is the first day of the two-day conference on Wound Care. For registration options and complete conference details, click on the purple arrow button below to go to the conference portal.
- Develop a differential diagnosis list for your dermatology patients.
- Develop thoughtful and strategic treatment plans for eczema and psoriasis.
- Recognize the power of ambivalence (mixed feelings or contrary ideas) as a necessary catalyst for positive behavior change.
- Describe current literature on fistula management.
- Describe the initial evaluation of a patient with a burn injury.
- Describe how to prevent perianal wound complications.
- Clinical Pearls for Dermatology
- Psoriasis or Eczema?
- Motivational Interviewing (MI): Exploring the Possibility of Healthy Behavior Change During Chronic Wound Care
- Fistula Management: Exposing the Myths
- Caring for Burns Outside of the Burn Center
- Surgical Management of Complex Perianal Wounds
Lynnwood Convention Center
3711 196th St SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036
- 7.00 Contact hours
- 0.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level