Conference 2015 | Wound Care Update 2015: Thursday
Thursday | November 19, 2015
This event is the first day of the two-day conference on Wound Care. For registration options and complete conference details, click on the purple arrow button below to go to the conference portal.
- Describe new cellular therapies that are available for the care of patients with wounds.
- Discuss the standards of care for diabetic foot ulcers.
- Discuss etiologies, signs and symptoms of Surgical Site Infections.
- Discuss the WOCN support surface algorithm and how it relates to your clinical practice.
- Discuss general principles of assessing and managing edema.
- Describe common complications and recommended treatments in wound and ostomy cases.
- Wound Management: State of the Science (Rx)
- Diabetic Foot Ulcer Standards of Care: Scalpel to Stem Cells (Rx)
- Surgical Site Infections
- Beds, PUPS, and Rock ‘n’ Roll
- Edema: A Wound Odyssey Exploring Beyond Venous
- Wound and Ostomy Case Studies
Rx=This session qualifies for pharmacology contact hours at the advanced practice level.
- 7.10 Contact hours
- 2.50 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level