Conference with Reg Available Start Date in Future
Listed below are the components of this module. Click an item and it will appear at the right or in a new window.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
After completing this session, you will be able to:
1. Discuss mechanisms the body uses to maintain fluid and electrolyte balance.
2. State the indications for different intravenous solutions.
3. Analyze case situations for alterations in fluid and electrolyte balance.
4. Discuss mechanisms the body uses to maintain acid-base balance.
5. Correctly determine acid-base derangement in a given case.
- 2.00 Contact hours