Exhibit Opportunity 2021 | Adult/Geriatric Drug Therapy
Tuesday | June 1, 2021
Advanced practice nurse practitioners, especially adult, geriatric and family nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurses, pharmacists and other interested healthcare professionals.
This all-day lecture series is designed as an adult and geriatric pharmacology update at the advanced practice level. Sessions focus on current recommendations and controversies regarding drug therapy for common adult and geriatric health issues and include appropriate pharmacotherapeutic principles and recommendations for patient and family education. Teaching methods include lecture, discussion and case analysis.
$599/149 Nonprofit Agency
This conference is remote due to COVID restrictions. All attendees will sign on together starting on the day of the webinar. They will move through the conference together, live, to view all speeches. The exhibitions will happen asynchronously allowing your content to be available for one month after the conference date. Your content will be alongside attendees’ mandatory handouts and evaluations in their user account with us online.
How will attendees know about exhibitors?
- The exhibitor portal will be available alongside their handouts and mandatory evaluation
- A mention of exhibitors will be made during the welcome speech
- Exhibitors will be featured in all attendee packets along with speaker info
In your exhibiting space you can provide:
- Logo image
- a 120-word description of your company/product
- Resources ‐ Up to 5 links
- Photos or Graphics (the more options the better!)
- Quote or testimony
- Link to video (2-3 minutes) highlighting products and/or services (company hosted)
- Link to website
- Contact information and/or Calendly link
PROCESS TO GETTING A VIRTUAL BOOTH
- Register: Go to the REGISTER | GO TO ACTIVITY tab to fill out your details.
- Send your content: You can decide what content you would like to include in your booth. The only content we absolutely require is a logo image and 120 word description of your company/product. Outside of that, it is up to you how much or how little you would like to show. When you do have your content together please send it directly to Emily at email@example.com. All content must be received no later than one week prior to the conference launch date
- Building of the booth: Due to our technology, UWCNE has to build out your booth for you. Your booth will be built in a program called Articulate Rise. Your booth will be completed for your review 2-4 days prior to the conference.
- Booth review: Once your booth is built, UWCNE will set up a time to screenshare your booth with you so you can make any changes or edits desired. We do this live with you on teleconference to make sure everything is good to go to your liking. If you fail to submit your materials 7 days prior to the conference, we cannot guarantee a booth review teleconference with you.
- Conference day: On the day of the conference attendees can view your booth alongside their speaker packets, evaluations and certificates!
Questions? Please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
|8:00 am||Welcome and Overview|
|8:15 am||Treatment of Hepatitis C in Primary Care Paula Cox-North, PhD, ARNP|
|9:30 am||Hypertension Update: Challenging Cases Deb Laurent|
|10:45 am||Iron Deficiency Anemia Management in Primary Care Livia Hegerova, MD|
|11:45 am||Lunch Break|
|12:45 pm||Practical Application of the Beer's Criteria in the Outpatient Setting Pamela Davies|
|2:00 pm||Tools to Decrease Alcohol Consumption Shamim Nejad, MD|
|3:15 pm||Covid-19 Therapy for the Hospitalized Patient: A Year in Review Jennifer Bohannon, MD & Christy Weiland, PharmD, BCPS|
|4:15 pm||Adjourn and Evaluation|