Exhibit Opportunity 2020 | Cardiovascular Care Update
Wednesday | August 19, 2020
For nurses, advanced practice nurses, physician assistants, physicians, respiratory therapists and other health care professionals in all settings including acute, critical care, ambulatory care, community, public health and long term care settings.
Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease are the number one cause of death in women and men in the United States. Evaluation and management of patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease is a challenge that impacts every healthcare practice. This premier Pacific Northwest conference for healthcare professionals provides an outstanding annual forum for learning about cutting-edge research and state-of-the-art strategies for prevention and management of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease. Teaching methods include lecture, case study analysis, patient and family perspectives and discussion.
$650/250 Nonprofit Agency
The Cardiovascular virtual classroom is an asynchronous remote program attracting 100 nurses nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, dieticians, and other interested health care professionals. All attendees will be able to access the program starting on August 19, 2020. The exhibitions will happen asynchronously allowing your content to be available for a year after the conference date. Your content will be alongside attendees handouts and evaluations. We will also incentivize attendees to visit exhibitor’s digital booths.
How will attendees know about exhibitors?
- The exhibitor portal will be available alongside their handouts and mandatory evaluation
- A mention of exhibitors will be made during the welcome speech
- Between speakers a screen will show all exhibitor logos and urge attendees to view
- Exhibitors will be featured in all attendee packets along with speaker info
- There will be a giveaway lottery to anyone who has visited and given their contact info to the majority of exhibitors
In your exhibiting space you can provide:
- Logo image
- a 120-word description of your company/product
- Resources ‐ Up to 5 links
- Photos or Graphics (the more options the better!)
- Quote or testimony
- Link to video (2-3 minutes) highlighting products and/or services (company hosted)
- Link to website
- Contact information and/or Calendly link