Exhibit Opportunity 2015 | Pediatric Drug Therapy 2015
Nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals in all settings.
Is your company paying by check?
You can reserve online and pay by check later by filling out the Exhibitor Payment Form.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this conference, participants will be better able to:
- Describe clinically relevant pediatric drug-drug interactions.
- Describe pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments for diarrhea in pediatric patients.
- Discuss the current data and recommendations for travel immunizations.
- Describe the management of pediatric migraines.
- Discuss available contraceptive options, efficacy, benefits, side-effects and risks.
- Pediatric Pharmacotherapy
- Travel and kids
- Toxicology update
- Pediatric cardiac medications
- Pediatric migraines
- Adolescent contraception