Exhibit Opportunity 2022 | Diabetes Update | Mar 25
Friday | March 25, 2022
For nurses, nurse practitioners, nurse educators, certified diabetes educators, dietitians, nutritionists, pharmacists, social workers, health educators, physical therapists and other healthcare professionals across all settings.
In all practice settings, clinicians are involved in managing care for patients living with diabetes. Staying informed about the latest research and treatment strategies for glycemic control is essential to help patients achieve maximum health and manage complications. Learning methods include lecture, discussion and case study analysis.
$599/199 Nonprofit Agency
This conference is remote due to COVID restrictions. All attendees will be able to sign on to view content at their own pace and agenda. The exhibitions will happen asynchronously allowing your content to be available for six months after the conference date. To access exhibitions, attendees will click the “exhibitors” link in their online conference portal, to then be launched into an all exhibitor content in a separate tab.
How will attendees know about exhibitors?
- The exhibitor portal will be available alongside their handouts and mandatory evaluation
- A mention of exhibitors will be made during the welcome speech
- Exhibitors will be featured in all attendee packets along with speaker info
In your exhibiting space you can provide:
- Logo image
- a 120-word description of your company/product
- Resources ‐ Up to 5 links
- Photos or Graphics (the more options the better!)
- Quote or testimony
- Link to video (2-3 minutes) highlighting products and/or services (company hosted)
- Link to website
- Contact information and/or Calendly link
PROCESS TO GETTING A VIRTUAL BOOTH
- Register: Go to the REGISTER | GO TO ACTIVITY tab to fill out your details.
- Send your content: You can decide what content you would like to include in your booth. The only content we absolutely require is a logo image and 120 word description of your company/product. Outside of that, it is up to you how much or how little you would like to show. When you do have your content together please send it directly to Pascale Kellens at firstname.lastname@example.org. All content must be received no later than one week prior to the conference launch date
- Building of the booth: Due to our technology, UWCNE has to build out your booth for you. Your booth will be built in a program called Articulate Rise. Your booth will be completed for your review 2-4 days prior to the conference.
- Booth review: Once your booth is built, UWCNE will send a link (4-2 days prior to the event) to watch your virtual booth and ask for adaptations if needed. If you fail to submit your materials 7 days prior to the conference, we cannot guarantee a booth review.
- Conference day: On the day of the conference attendees can view your booth alongside their speaker packets, evaluations and certificates!
|8:00 am||Welcome and Overview|
|8:10 am||Nursing Role in Antiracism Work||Butch DeCastro|
|9:20 am||Impacts of COVID on Patients with Diabetes||Lucy Greenfield|
|10:35 am||Interpreting Ambulatory Glucose Profiles||Meredith Cotton|
|11:35 am||Lunch Break|
|12:15 pm||Motivational Interviewing for Patients with DM||Cassidy Kitner|
|1:25 pm||Insulin Dosing: Mealtime Dosing Formulas||Lindsey Frey|
|2:40 pm||Hypoglycemia in DM2: Predictive Models||James Ralston|
|3:50 pm||Panel: Community Support Programs||Salma Musa, Matt Taro, Brandon Denson, Steve Freeman and Hannah Reidel|
|3:40 pm||Adjourn and Evaluation|