Exhibit Opportunity 2021 | Nurse Educators Series
4 Sessions | Wednesdays 12:00-2:00 pm | May 5-26, 2021
Educators, administrators, preceptors, staff development educators, clinical nurse specialists, nurse managers, staff nurses, and healthcare providers in all clinical and academic settings.
Join us for a four-week live series targeted at meaningful growth and development in areas of Antiracism, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Nursing Education. Each week will feature an hour of didactic learning taught by experts in the field of nursing education, followed by an hour of interactive learning focused on synthesis and practical application.
- May 5: Antiracism, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Nursing Education
- May 12: Trauma Informed Care Part 1
- May 19: Trauma Informed Care Part 2
- May 26: Creating an Inclusive Environment for Gender Diversity in Nursing Education
$649/199 Nonprofit Agency
This conference is remote due to COVID restrictions. All attendees will sign on together starting on the day of the webinar. They will move through the conference together, live, to view all speeches. The exhibitions will happen asynchronously allowing your content to be available for one month after the conference date. Your content will be alongside attendees’ mandatory handouts and evaluations in their user account with us online.
How will attendees know about exhibitors?
- The exhibitor portal will be available alongside their handouts and mandatory evaluation
- A mention of exhibitors will be made during the welcome speech
- Exhibitors will be featured in all attendee packets along with speaker info
In your exhibiting space you can provide:
- Logo image
- a 120-word description of your company/product
- Resources ‐ Up to 5 links
- Photos or Graphics (the more options the better!)
- Quote or testimony
- Link to video (2-3 minutes) highlighting products and/or services (company hosted)
- Link to website
- Contact information and/or Calendly link
PROCESS TO GETTING A VIRTUAL BOOTH
- Register: Go to the REGISTER | GO TO ACTIVITY tab to fill out your details.
- Send your content: You can decide what content you would like to include in your booth. The only content we absolutely require is a logo image and 120 word description of your company/product. Outside of that, it is up to you how much or how little you would like to show. When you do have your content together please send it directly to Emily at email@example.com. All content must be received no later than one week prior to the conference launch date
- Building of the booth: Due to our technology, UWCNE has to build out your booth for you. Your booth will be built in a program called Articulate Rise. Your booth will be completed for your review 2-4 days prior to the conference.
- Booth review: Once your booth is built, UWCNE will set up a time to screenshare your booth with you so you can make any changes or edits desired. We do this live with you on teleconference to make sure everything is good to go to your liking. If you fail to submit your materials 7 days prior to the conference, we cannot guarantee a booth review teleconference with you.
- Conference day: On the day of the conference attendees can view your booth alongside their speaker packets, evaluations and certificates!
Questions? Please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 1 | May 5, 2021 | 12:00-2:00 pm
Anti-Racism, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Keondra Rustan
- Lucinda Canty
- Gayle Robinson
- Frankie Manning
- Lauren Kalember
Session 2 | May 12, 2021 | 12:00-2:00 pm
Trauma Informed Care Part 1
Session 3 | May 19, 2021 | 12:00-2:00 pm
Trauma Informed Care Part 2
(This week's session will build on the fundamentals explored in Session 1).
- Rebecca O’Connor
- Butch DeCastro
Session 4 | May 26, 2021 | 12:00-2:00 pm
Creating an Inclusive Environment for Gender Diversity in Nursing Education