Exhibit Opportunity 2021 | Hepatitis C Update
Friday | April 16, 2021
For healthcare professionals including staff nurses, clinical nurse leaders, clinical nurse specialists, nurse practitioners, nurse educators, managers, and other interested healthcare providers.
Hepatitis C virus (HCV) is the most common blood-borne illness in the United States and is the leading cause of liver failure, liver cancer, and liver transplantation. Approximately half of persons with HCV have never been tested and do not know they are infected. The Hepatitis C Update 2021 aims to educate and train healthcare providers in the best practices for screening, diagnosing, management, and treatment to work towards eliminating viral hepatitis C in our communities. We will explore the nuances of providing care to this population through an intersectional lens. Our audience is primarily advanced practicing providers and students, Nurse Educators, Clinical Nurse Specialists, staff nurses, and other interested healthcare providers in primary care, urgent care, and inpatient settings.
$449/149 Nonprofit Agency
This conference is remote due to COVID restrictions. All attendees will sign on together starting on the day of the webinar. They will move through the conference together, live, to view all speeches. The exhibitions will happen asynchronously allowing your content to be available for one month after the conference date. Your content will be alongside attendees’ mandatory handouts and evaluations in their user account with us online.
How will attendees know about exhibitors?
- The exhibitor portal will be available alongside their handouts and mandatory evaluation
- A mention of exhibitors will be made during the welcome speech
- Exhibitors will be featured in all attendee packets along with speaker info
In your exhibiting space you can provide:
- Logo image
- a 120-word description of your company/product
- Resources ‐ Up to 5 links
- Photos or Graphics (the more options the better!)
- Quote or testimony
- Link to video (2-3 minutes) highlighting products and/or services (company hosted)
- Link to website
- Contact information and/or Calendly link
Please register here for the exhibiting opportunity and send all exhibiting content to Emily Rose at email@example.com