Exhibit Opportunity 2021 | Neuropsychotropic Drug Therapy
Wednesday | June 2, 2021
Advanced practice nurse practitioners, especially psychiatric and family nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurses, pharmacists and other interested healthcare professionals.
This all-day lecture series is designed as a neuropsychotropic pharmacology update at the advanced practice level. Sessions focus on current recommendations and controversies regarding drug therapy for common neuropsychiatric health issues and include appropriate pharmacotherapeutic principles and recommendations for patient and family education. Teaching methods include lecture, discussion and case analysis.
$599/149 Nonprofit Agency
This conference is remote due to COVID restrictions. All attendees will sign on together starting on the day of the webinar. They will move through the conference together, live, to view all speeches. The exhibitions will happen asynchronously allowing your content to be available for one month after the conference date. Your content will be alongside attendees’ mandatory handouts and evaluations in their user account with us online.
How will attendees know about exhibitors?
- The exhibitor portal will be available alongside their handouts and mandatory evaluation
- A mention of exhibitors will be made during the welcome speech
- Exhibitors will be featured in all attendee packets along with speaker info
In your exhibiting space you can provide:
- Logo image
- a 120-word description of your company/product
- Resources ‐ Up to 5 links
- Photos or Graphics (the more options the better!)
- Quote or testimony
- Link to video (2-3 minutes) highlighting products and/or services (company hosted)
- Link to website
- Contact information and/or Calendly link
Please register here for the exhibiting opportunity and send all exhibiting content to Emily Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org