Exhibit Opportunity 2021 | Neuroscience Nursing Symposium
Friday | September 10, 2021
Nurses and other healthcare professionals involved in the care of persons with nervous system dysfunction in a variety of outpatient and inpatient clinical settings.
Get an annual update in new research and guidelines, evidence-based practice and the art of neuroscience nursing practice. Evaluation and management of patients with nervous system disease is a challenge that impacts every healthcare practice. Topics are presented by regional and national experts, and teaching methods include lecture, discussion, and case study analysis.
$449/149 Nonprofit Agency
This conference is remote due to COVID restrictions. All attendees will be able to sign on to view content at their own pace and agenda. The exhibitions will happen asynchronously allowing your content to be available for six months after the conference date. To access exhibitions, attendees will click the “exhibitors” link in their online conference portal, to then be launched into an all exhibitor content in a separate tab.
How will attendees know about exhibitors?
- The exhibitor portal will be available alongside their handouts and mandatory evaluation
- A mention of exhibitors will be made during the welcome speech
- Exhibitors will be featured in all attendee packets along with speaker info
In your exhibiting space you can provide:
- Logo image
- a 120-word description of your company/product
- Resources ‐ Up to 5 links
- Photos or Graphics (the more options the better!)
- Quote or testimony
- Link to video (2-3 minutes) highlighting products and/or services (company hosted)
- Link to website
- Contact information and/or Calendly link
PROCESS TO GETTING A VIRTUAL BOOTH:
- Register: Go to the REGISTER | GO TO ACTIVITY tab to fill out your details.
- Send your content: You can decide what content you would like to include in your booth. The only content we absolutely require is a logo image and 120 word description of your company/product. Outside of that, it is up to you how much or how little you would like to show. When you do have your content together please send it directly to Emily at email@example.com. All content must be received no later than one week prior to the conference launch date
- Building of the booth: Due to our technology, UWCNE has to build out your booth for you. Your booth will be built in a program called Articulate Rise. Your booth will be completed for your review 2-4 days prior to the conference.
- Booth review: Once your booth is built, UWCNE will set up a time to screenshare your booth with you so you can make any changes or edits desired. We do this live with you on teleconference to make sure everything is good to go to your liking. If you fail to submit your materials 7 days prior to the conference, we cannot guarantee a booth review teleconference with you.
- Conference day: On the day of the conference attendees can view your booth alongside their speaker packets, evaluations and certificates!
Questions? Please contact Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unusual Causes of Stroke Melanie Walker, MD
- Thrombectomy Rene Sanchez-Mejia, MD
- Neuroimaging Michelle Dedeo, DNP, ARNP-CNS, ACCNS-AG, CCRN, CNE, SCRN
- Migraine Management Kate Kennedy, MN, ARNP-BC
- Moral Distress and Resilience Markus Hannan, MD
- Brain Death Abhijit Lele, MD