CE Credit 2016 | Geriatric Healthcare Telehealth Series | March - May
CE Certificate Only | Tuesdays | March 29 - May 31, 2016
University of Washington Interactive Virtual Classroom
Contact Hour Credit
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. If you have other questions about this activity, please email Heather Wicklein Sanchez at email@example.com at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center. You can also visit the NWGWEC website. For more information, see: http://nwgwec.org.
Use this site only if all three steps below apply to you:
- You attended one or more lectures in this series.
- You want a contact hour certificate.
- You will be using a credit card to pay the contact hour credit fee.
How to get a contact hour certificate
- Log in or create a new account and come back to this page.
- Go to the bottom of this page and click "Add to Cart".
- Checkout and pay.
- Come back to this page (or follow instructions in your confirmation email).
- Click the Continue button.
- Attest to the lectures you attended.
- Claim your credit.
- Download and print your certificate. Your certificate will be available in your account on this website for six years.
- If you decide to attend additional lectures in this series, just click the Continue button, re-attest to your attendance and reclaim credit.
- You can claim contact hours and download your certificate after each lecture or wait until the last lecture. The certificate will show cumulative credits.
Lectures in this series
Differential Diagnosis of Dementia, Delirium and Depression
Update on Parkinson Disease with Focus on Treatment Options
Riding the Roller Coaster: Enhancing Quality of Life in Dementia
Managing Ethical Dilemmas and Moral Distress
Caring for the Caregiver
Essentials of Advance Care Planning
Dementia and Multiple Chronic Conditions
Driving and Dementia
Putting It All Together
|Course Coordinators Only|
|If participants are paying online||Distribute How to Get Contact Hour Credit (PDF).|
|If your agency is sending a spreadsheet and payment for participants.|
- 15.00 Contact hours
- 1.50 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level