CE Credit 2018 | Geriatric Healthcare Telehealth Series | January - March
CE Certificate Only | Tuesdays | Jan 2 - Mar 6, 2018
University of Washington
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. There is no course content in this area. If you have other questions about this activity, please email Heather Wicklein Sanchez at email@example.com at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center. You can also visit the NWGWEC website. For more information, see: http://nwgwec.org.
Use this site only if all three steps below apply to you:
- You attended one or more lectures in this series or watched a live webinar.
- You want a contact hour certificate.
- You will be using a credit card to pay the contact hour processing fee.
How to get a contact hour certificate
- Log in or create a new account and come back to this page.
- Go to the bottom of this page and click "Add to Cart".
- Checkout and pay.
- Come back to this page (or follow instructions in your confirmation email).
- Click the Continue button.
- Attest to the lectures you attended.
- Claim your credit.
- Download and print your certificate. Your certificate will be available on this website for six years. (In your account.)
- If you decide to attend additional lectures in this series, just click the Continue button, re-attest your attendance and reclaim credit.
- You can claim contact hours and download your certificate after each lecture or wait until the last lecture. The certificate will show cumulative credits.
Did you miss the live event?
Watch any or all of the lectures and earn contact hours at Online Education | Geriatric Healthcare 2018 | Selected Topics.
- State of the Science: New Guidelines for Opioid Prescribing and What They Mean for Elders with Chronic Pain (Rx)
- An Evidence-Based Review of Marijuana: A Clinician's Guide (Rx)
- Choosing Wisely for Older Adults in Primary Care
- Geriatric Traumatic Brain Injury
- Advances in Stroke Treatment and Prevention
- Current Concepts in Pressure Injury Prevention and Care
- Hypertension in Older Adults
- Urinary Tract Infections in Women
- Health Issues of Older Asian Americans
- Management of Atrial Fibrillation: A Focus on Anti-Coagulation (Rx)
|Course Coordinators Only|
|If participants are paying online||Distribute How to Get Contact Hour Credit (PDF).|
|If your agency is sending a spreadsheet and payment for participants.|
Distribute Instructions for Participant (PDF) only if your agency will be paying for participant contact hour certificates.
Upload your spreadsheet of participants.
- 15.00 Contact hours
- 4.50 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level