CE Credit 2018 | Geriatric Healthcare Telehealth Series | March - May
CE Certificate Only | Tuesdays | March 27 - May 29, 2018
University of Washington
Contact Hour Certificate
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. If you have other questions about this activity, please email Heather Wicklein Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center. You can also visit the NWGWEC website. For more information, see: http://nwgwec.org.
Use this site only if all three steps below apply to you:
- You attended one or more lectures in this series.
- You want a contact hour certificate.
- You will be using a credit card to pay the contact hour processing fee.
How to get a contact hour certificate
- Log in or create a new account and come back to this page.
- Go to the bottom of this page and click "Add to Cart".
- Checkout and pay.
- Come back to this page (or follow instructions in your confirmation email).
- Click the Continue button.
- Attest to the lectures you attended.
- Claim your credit.
- Download and print your certificate. Your certificate will be available on this website for six years. (In your account.)
- If you decide to attend additional lectures in this series, just click the Continue button, re-attest your attendance and reclaim credit.
- You can claim contact hours and download your certificate after each lecture or wait until the last lecture. The certificate will show cumulative credits.
Lectures in this series
- Differential Diagnosis of Dementia, Delirium and Depression
- Absue, Neglect and Exploitation of Older Adults: A Primer for Primary Care Healthcare
- Healthy Brain Aging and Dementia Prevention
- Building on Family Dynamics in Coping with Alzheimer's Dementia
- Transitions of Care
- Behavioral Management of Community Dwelling Alzheimer's Patients
- Dementia and Multiple Comorbid Conditions
- Living Will End-of-Life Care: From Advance Directives to POLST to MOELI
- Ethical Dilemmas in the Care of Older People with Cognitive Impairment
|Course Coordinators Only|
|If participants are paying online||Distribute How to Get Contact Hour Credit (PDF).|
|If your agency is sending a spreadsheet and payment for participants.|
Distribute Instructions for Participant (PDF) only if your agency will be paying for participant contact hour certificates.
Upload your spreadsheet of participants.
- 15.00 Contact hours