CE Credit 2019 | Geriatric Healthcare Telehealth Series | January - March
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. There is no course content in this area. If you want to attend the series or you have other questions about this activity, please email Heather Wicklein Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center. You can also visit the NWGWEC website. For more information, see: http://nwgwec.org.
Use this site only if ALL the steps below apply to you.
- You attended an activity in this series.
- You want to receive a contact hour certificate to verify completion of the activity.
- It's the end of the series, and you have attended your final session.
- You will be using a credit card to pay the contact hour recordkeeping fee.
HOW TO GET A CERTIFICATE
Did you miss the live event?
Watch any or all of the lectures and earn contact hours at Online Education | Geriatric Healthcare 2019. This course will be available after the series (July 2019). You can sign up to the waiting list, and we'll let you know when the course is available.
- Differential Diagnosis of Dementia, Delirium and Depression
- Treatment of Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
- Pharmacotherapy and Deprescribing (Rx)
- Driving and Dementia
- Early Detection and Management of Cognitive Change in Primary Care
- Optimizing Safety and Well-Being for the Cognitively Impaired Patient
- Community Resources for Dementia
- Abuse and Neglect in Cognitively Impaired Older Adults
- Healthy Brain Aging and Dementia Prevention
|Course Coordinators Only|
|If participants are paying online||Distribute How to Get Contact Hour Credit.|
|If your agency is sending a spreadsheet and payment for participants.|
Distribute Instructions for Participant only if your agency will be paying for participant contact hour certificates.
Upload your spreadsheet of participants.
- 15.00 Contact hours
- 1.50 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. If you wish to attend the series, or you have other questions about this activity, please email Heather Wicklein Sanchez at email@example.com at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center.