CE Credit 2016 | Geriatric Healthcare Telehealth Series | January - March
CE Certificate Only | Tuesdays | January 5 - March 8, 2016
University of Washington Interactive Virtual Classroom
Contact Hour Certificate
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. If you have other questions about this activity, please email Heather Wicklein Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center. You can also visit the NWGWEC website. For more information, see: http://nwgec.org.
Use this site only if all three steps below apply to you:
- You attended one or more lectures in this series.
- You want a contact hour certificate.
- You will be using a credit card to pay the contact hour credit fee.
How to get a contact hour certificate
- Log in or create a new account and come back to this page.
- Go to the bottom of this page and click "Add to Cart".
- Checkout and pay.
- Come back to this page (or follow instructions in your confirmation email).
- Click the Continue button.
- Attest to the lectures you attended.
- Claim your credit.
- Download and print your certificate. Your certificate will be available on this website for six years. (In your account.)
- If you decide to attend additional lectures in this series, just click the Continue button, re-attest your attendance and reclaim credit.
- You can claim contact hours and download your certificate after each lecture or wait until the last lecture. The certificate will show cumulative credits.
Lectures in this series
Vitamins and Supplements
Addressing Falls in Your Clinical Practice
Homelessness Among Older Adults
Medication and Falls
Older Adults and Integrative Health Care
Physical Activity is the New Smoking: Moving Matters
Effective Treatments for Sleep Disorders in Older Adults
Delirium in Older Adults
Diabetes in Older Adults
(Internet Explorer does not work with our website. If your work computer has IE, please access our website from your phone, tablet or laptop at home.)
|Course Coordinators Only|
|If participants are paying online||Distribute How to Get Contact Hour Credit (PDF).|
|If your agency is sending a spreadsheet and payment for participants.|
Distribute Instructions for Participant (PDF).
Upload your spreadsheet of participants.
- 15.00 Contact hours
- 6.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level