CE Certificate Only | Tuesdays | January 3 - March 7, 2017
University of Washington Interactive Virtual Classroom
Contact Hour Certificate
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. If you have other questions about this activity, please email Heather Wicklein Sanchez at email@example.com at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center. You can also visit the NWGWEC website. For more information, see: http://nwgec.org.
Use this site only if all three steps below apply to you:
- You attended one or more lectures in this series.
- You want a contact hour certificate.
- You will be using a credit card to pay the contact hour credit fee.
How to get a contact hour certificate
- Log in or create a new account and come back to this page.
- Go to the bottom of this page and click "Add to Cart".
- Checkout and pay.
- Come back to this page (or follow instructions in your confirmation email).
- Click the Continue button.
- Attest to the lectures you attended.
- Claim your credit.
- Download and print your certificate. Your certificate will be available on this website for six years. (In your account.)
- If you decide to attend additional lectures in this series, just click the Continue button, re-attest your attendance and reclaim credit.
- You can claim contact hours and download your certificate after each lecture or wait until the last lecture. The certificate will show cumulative credits.
Lectures in this series
- The Role of Area Agencies on Aging and Disabilities in Geriatric Healthcare
- Medicare 101: The Basic A-B-C-Ds
- The Alphabet Soup of Medicare Provisions Under the ACA
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- HIV in Older Adults
- Heart Failure in Older Adults: A Focus on Multimorbidity
- Developmental Disabilities in Older Adults
- Geriatric Oral Health
- Kidney Disease and Functional Decline in Older Adults
|Course Coordinators Only|
|If participants are paying online||Distribute How to Get Contact Hour Credit (PDF).|
|If your agency is sending a spreadsheet and payment for participants.||
Distribute Instructions for Participant (PDF) only if your agency will be paying for participant contact hour certificates.
Upload your spreadsheet of participants.
- Contact hours: 15.00
- Event starts: Tue, Jan 03, 2017 - 4:00 pm
- Event ends: Tue, Mar 07, 2017 - 5:30 pm
- Available: Tue, Jan 03, 2017
- Unavailable: Thu, Sep 07, 2017
- Price: $45.00