CE Credit 2017 | Geriatric Healthcare Telehealth Series | March - May
CE Certificate Only | Tuesdays | March 28 - May 30, 2017
University of Washington
Contact Hour Certificate
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. If you have other questions about this activity, please email Heather Wicklein Sanchez at email@example.com at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center. You can also visit the NWGWEC website. For more information, see: http://nwgwec.org.
Use this site only if all three steps below apply to you:
- You attended one or more lectures in this series.
- You want a contact hour certificate.
- You will be using a credit card to pay the contact hour processing fee.
How to get a contact hour certificate
- Log in or create a new account and come back to this page.
- Go to the bottom of this page and click "Add to Cart".
- Checkout and pay.
- Come back to this page (or follow instructions in your confirmation email).
- Click the Continue button.
- Attest to the lectures you attended.
- Claim your credit.
- Download and print your certificate. Your certificate will be available on this website for six years. (In your account.)
- If you decide to attend additional lectures in this series, just click the Continue button, re-attest your attendance and reclaim credit.
- You can claim contact hours and download your certificate after each lecture or wait until the last lecture. The certificate will show cumulative credits.
Lectures in this series
- Differential Diagnosis of Dementia, Delirium and Depression
- Safe and Rational Prescribing in Cognitive Impairment
- Dementia: End-of-Life Symptom Management
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Driving and Dementia
- Using Family Dynamics to Cope with Dementia
- Herbals, Supplements and Dementia
- Healthy Brain Aging and Dementia Prevention
- Maximizing Quality of Life for Older Adults Across the Cognitive Continuum
|Course Coordinators Only|
|If participants are paying online||Distribute How to Get Contact Hour Credit (PDF).|
|If your agency is sending a spreadsheet and payment for participants.|
Distribute Instructions for Participant (PDF) only if your agency will be paying for participant contact hour certificates.
Upload your spreadsheet of participants.
- 15.00 Contact hours
- 3.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level