CE Credit 2020 | Geriatric Healthcare Telehealth Series | March - June
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. There is no course content in this area. If you want to attend the series or you have other questions about this activity, please email Aimee Verrall at firstname.lastname@example.org at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center. You can also visit the NWGWEC website. For more information, see: http://nwgwec.org.
Use this site only if ALL the steps below apply to you.
- You attended an activity in this series.
- You want to receive a contact hour certificate to verify completion of the activity.
- It's the end of the series, and you have attended your final session.
- You will be using a credit card to pay the contact hour recordkeeping fee.
HOW TO GET A CERTIFICATE
Did you miss the live event?
Watch any or all of the lectures and earn contact hours at Online Education | Geriatric Healthcare 2020. This course will be available after the series (July 2020). You can sign up to the waiting list, and we'll let you know when the course is available.
- 3Ds of Diagnosis
- Ethical Dilemmas in Care of Older People with Cognitive Impairment
- Rational Preventive Care in the Context of AD
- Caring for the Caregiver
- The Threatening or Violent AD Patient
- Dementia and Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Behavioral Management in AD: An Evidence-Based Approach
- Care Planning for Early AD
- Cognitive Assessment in Primary Care
|Course Coordinators Only|
|If participants are paying online||Distribute How to Get Contact Hour Credit|
|If your agency is sending a spreadsheet and payment for participants.|
Distribute Instructions for Participants only if your agency will be paying for participant contact hour certificates.
Upload your spreadsheet of participants.
- 15.00 Contact hours
- 0.50 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. If you wish to attend the series, or you have other questions about this activity, please email Aimee Verrall at email@example.com at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center.