CE Credit 2021 | Geriatric Healthcare Telehealth Series | January - March
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. There is no course content in this area. If you want to attend the series or you have other questions about this activity, please email Aimee Verrall at firstname.lastname@example.org at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center. You can also visit the NWGWEC website. For more information, see: http://nwgwec.org.
Use this site only if ALL the steps below apply to you.
- You attended an activity in this series.
- You want to receive a contact hour certificate to verify completion of the activity.
- It's the end of the series, and you have attended your final session.
- You will be using a credit card to pay the contact hour recordkeeping fee.
HOW TO GET A CERTIFICATE
Did you miss the live event?
Watch any or all of the lectures and earn contact hours at Online Education | Geriatric Healthcare 2021. This course will be available after the series (July 2021). You can sign up to the waiting list, and we'll let you know when the course is available.
- 3Ds of Diagnosis
- Rational Preventive Care in the Context of AD
- Rational Prescribing in AD
- Care Planning in Early AD
- ADRD in the Time of Covid-19
- Ethical Dilemmas in the Care of Older People with Cognitive Impairment
- Dementia and Driving
- Elder Abuse & Neglect in Primary Care
- Caring for the Caregiver
- 15.00 Contact hours
- 1.50 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. If you wish to attend the series, or you have other questions about this activity, please email Aimee Verrall at email@example.com at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center.