CE Credit 2021 | Geriatric Healthcare Telehealth Series | March - June
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. There is no course content in this area. If you want to attend the series or you have other questions about this activity, please email Aimee Verrall at firstname.lastname@example.org at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center. You can also visit the NWGWEC website. For more information, see: http://nwgwec.org.
Use this site only if ALL the steps below apply to you.
- You attended an activity in this series.
- You want to receive a contact hour certificate to verify completion of the activity.
- It's the end of the series, and you have attended your final session.
- You will be using a credit card to pay the contact hour recordkeeping fee.
HOW TO GET A CERTIFICATE
Did you miss the live event?
Watch any or all of the lectures and earn contact hours at Online Education | Geriatric Healthcare 2021. This course will be available after the series (July 2021). You can sign up to the waiting list, and we'll let you know when the course is available.
- Social Isolation
- Skin Lesions
- Grief and Loss
- Geriatric Fraud
- Geriatric Primary Care of Diverse Populations
- 15.00 Contact hours
- 1.50 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. If you wish to attend the series, or you have other questions about this activity, please email Aimee Verrall at email@example.com at the Northwest Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Center.