Presentations created with Articulate software allow you to advance through and review content at your own pace. If you are having trouble viewing this type of presentation, please try the following:
- Presentation window size: Articulate videos have been published to fit to your browser window (automatically displays at full screen). If you want the video to be larger, increase the browser window size. Safari and Firefox will give you the best user experience with Articulate videos.
- Some older versions of our videos require FlashPlayer. (Most do not.) You will see an alert message if that's the case. Try updating or installing FlashPlayer.
- After you install it, quit your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.). Then try watching a video again. Here’s one to test.
- If that doesn’t work, you can test your connection by clicking this URL:
- Security settings and firewalls at your workplace may prevent the presentation interactions. If you experience issues, please try viewing the presentation at home or ask your IT team to help you.
- Safari may have some extensions that need to be turned off. Go to Safari/Preferences/Extensions and disable both ClickToFlash and ClickToPlugin.
- iPad users, we can't guarantee the videos will play on your device, due to memory issues on your tablet, software version, and the length of the presentations. If you can't play a video or it stalls on your tablet, please use a desktop computer or phone to access the videos. Things to try:
- Clear your browser cache to make sure you are seeing the latest version of our website (Settings/Safari/Clear History).
- Turn your tablet off and then on again.
- Close apps you aren't using.
- Make sure you have the latest software installed on your tablet.
For help, please call 206-543-1047 Monday-Friday | 9am-5pm PT.