Specialty Program 2016 | I.V. Therapy Online Program | 6 | Required Reading, Support Pages and Resources
This course is Chapter 6 of the I.V. Therapy Online Program. Course content provides valuable resources, a required reading assignment on legal issues, video, bibliography, references, post-test, evaluation and the required overall evaluation of the online program. You must achieve 80% on the post-test to earn contact hours.
►Click Continue to go to the course activities
- Regulatory agencies and influencing organizations
- Suggested reading list
- Bibliography, support articles and reference list
- Required supplemental reading:
Understanding legal issues and quality management
To earn contact hours for this activity:
- View the presentations.
- Complete the required reading.
- Study the handouts.
- Achieve 80% or higher on the exam. You can take the exam as many times as you wish.
- Complete the evaluation.
- Complete the overall course evaluation.
Additional program information
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
After taking this course, you should be better able to:
- Define "FOCUS PDSA" as it relates to the QA process.
Kay Coulter, RN, CRNI, VA-BC
Executive Director, Infusion Knowledge, Inc., Clearwater, Florida; Contracted Instructor, Continuing Nursing Education Department, St. Petersburg College, Clearwater, Florida
- 1.50 Contact hours