CE Credit 2017-18 | Mountain West AETC ECHO Telehealth Series
Contact Hour Certificate
Thursdays | July 1, 2017 - August 31, 2018
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. If you have other questions about this activity, please email Mary F. Annese at firstname.lastname@example.org at MW AIDS Education and Training Center/Telehealth Training Center Program. For more information, visit https://aidsetc.org/aetc-program/mountain-west-aetc.
Use this site only if all three steps below apply to you:
- You attended one or more sessions and have received an email listing your total contact hours. This email will come from Mary Annese at MW AETC. For questions regarding your contact hour credit, contact Mary Annese. (See her information above.)
- You want to claim the number of contact hours you have earned and download/print a certificate.
- You will be using a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) to register for contact hour credit.
How to get a contact hour certificate
- Log in or create a new account and come back to this page.
- Go to the bottom of this page and click "Add to Cart".
- Checkout and pay.
- Come back to this page (or follow instructions in your confirmation email).
- Click the Continue button.
- Claim your credit. (Refer to the email sent to you by Mary Annese for the correct number of hours to claim.)
- Download and/or print your certificate. Your certificate will be available in your account on this website for six years.
- 71.25 Contact hours
- 71.25 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level