CE Credit 2019-2020 | Clinical STD Update for Clinicians
Contact Hour Certificate Only
Use this site only if you have completed all of the following:
- You have already completed one of the activities listed below.
- You submitted a paper Contact Hour Request Form at the activity.
- You received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org stating that your certificate is available to print/download.
|Course||Optional Clinical Practicum|
|April 24, 2019 - Missoula, MT||Apr 2019 - Jun 2019|
|May 10, 2019 - Anchorage, AK||May 2019 - Jul 2019|
|Aug 9, 2019 - Boise, ID||Aug 2019 - Oct 2019|
|*Sep 2019 - TBD, MN||Sep 2019 - Nov 2019|
|*Oct 2019 - Eugene, OR||Oct 2019 - Dec 2019|
|*Nov 2019 - Yakima, WA||Nov 2019 - Jan 2020|
|*Mar 2020 - Spokane, WA||Mar 2020 - May 2020|
*Dates to be determined.
How to print/download your certificate
- Click here to go to My Account. If you are not logged in, please do so now. If you do not know your login credentials, please check the confirmation email from email@example.com. The email should arrive 2-4 weeks from the date of the activity. Be sure to check your junk mail if it does not arrive in due time.
- In your account, click the My Activities tab in the gray area at the top.
- In Completed Activities, find the title of the activity you attended. You should see a Download Certificate link at the right.
- Click the link to download your certificate. (It will either open automatically or you can find it in your computer downloads folder.)
- If you have any questions about downloading your certificate, please call 206-543-1047.
CE Certificate Only
- 19.00 Contact hours
- 4.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level