CE Credit 2017-18 | UW Tele-Antimicrobial Stewardship Program Extensions for Community Health Outcomes (UW TASP ECHO)
Contact Hour Certificate
Feb 7, 2017 - Jan 30, 2018
This site is for contact hour certificate payment/downloading only. If you need a pharmacy CPE certificate for this program or have other questions about this activity, please email Natalia Martinez-Paz at firstname.lastname@example.org at UW ECHO Program or call 206-685-1653.
Use this site only if all three steps below apply to you:
- You attended one or more sessions and have received an email listing your total contact hours. This email will come from Natalia Martinez-Paz at UW ECHO Program. For questions regarding your contact hour credit, contact Natalia Martinez-Paz. (See her information above.)
- You want to claim the number of contact hours you have earned and download/print a contact hour certificate.
- You will be using a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) to register for contact hour credit.
How to get a contact hour certificate
- Log in or create an account and come back to this page.
- Go to the bottom of this page and click "Add to Cart".
- Checkout and pay.
- Come back to this page (or follow instructions in your confirmation email).
- Click the Continue button.
- Claim your credit. (Refer to the email sent to you by Natalia Martinez-Paz for the correct number of hours to claim.)
- Download and/or print your certificate. Your certificate will be available in your account on this website for six years.
- 47.00 Contact hours