CE Credit 2018-19 | UW Tele-Antimicrobial Stewardship Program Extensions for Community Health Outcomes (UW TASP ECHO)
Contact Hour Certificate
April 1, 2018 - March 31, 2019
This site is for contact hour certificate payment/downloading only. If you need a pharmacy CPE certificate for this program or have other questions about this activity, please email Natalia Martinez-Paz at firstname.lastname@example.org at UW ECHO Program or call 206-685-1653.
Use this site only if all three of the steps below apply to you:
- You attended one or more sessions and have received an email listing your total contact hours. This email will come from Natalia Martinez-Paz at UW ECHO Program. For questions regarding your contact hour credit, contact Natalia Martinez-Paz. (See her information above.)
- You want to claim the number of contact hours you have earned and download/print a contact hour certificate.
- You will be using a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) to register for contact hour credit.
How to get a contact hour certificate
- Create an account or log into your account at this website. Register for contact hour credit by clicking Add to Cart at the bottom of this page.
- After checkout return to this page (or follow the directions in your confirmation email). If you don't receive a confirmation email, please check your junk mail for an email from email@example.com.
- Continue to your course activities or follow the directions in your confirmation email.
- Request a contact hour certificate and wait for email notification.
- Download and print your certificate.
- 49.00 Contact hours
- 49.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level